CBI Constructors Pty Ltd
CBI is one of the world's leading engineering, procurement and construction companies. We provide a comprehensive range of solutions to customers in the energy and natural resource industries. Drawing upon the expertise of more than 16,000 employees worldwide, CBI offers a full scope of services, from conceptual design and technology licensing, through engineering, procurement, fabrication and construction. With engineering offices and projects located around the world, CBI has the global experience and local expertise to safely deliver superior results even in the most challenging environments.
Contractor Scope of Work
CB&I's scope of work includes the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Pre-commissioning of:
- Two 180,000m3 LNG storage tanks.
- Four 38,000m3 Condensate storage tanks.
- Each LNG tank is designed as a full-containment storage tank with a concrete outer tank.
- Tank foundations including concrete slab, Foamglas® insulation, Concrete bearing ring and foundation heating system.
- Pre Stress Concrete outer tank including steel liner.
- Concrete outer roof with steel liner.
- Perlite Insulation including anti-compaction system
- Non-destructive examination.
- Piping and mechanical work including the installation of the in-tank pumps.
- E&I together with Pre-Commissioning.
CBI will have approximately 550 employees on site at the peak of this project. We are due to start on site November 2010 with completion estimated to be the end of 2013.
The positions we will be recruiting for include; boilermaker welders, mechanical fitters, pipe fitters, tradesperson, welder special class, riggers, scaffolders, admin and operational staff.
Contractor Contact Details
|Phone Number:||+61 8 9324 5555|
|Address:||Ground Floor 1100 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000|